Skip to main content

FAFSA Information

Please see your college and career readiness counselor if you need assistance or have questions on how to complete your FAFSA.

fafsa flyer
fafsa flyer


Apply for a FSA ID and FAFSA

(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)

FSA ID (Create this last week of September)
   - The student needs an FSA ID
   - ONE parent/guardian needs an FSA ID

FAFSA Website (Opens October 1, 2022)

College Board Financial Profile - CSS

In addition to the FAFSA form, many private colleges and universities require students to complete the College Board's financial aid profile in order to determine how much financial aid and scholarship assistance the student will need.

Visit the College Board's CSS Profile website!

Special Circumstances

For students who are homeless, you will need to contact the APS Title 1 Homeless Project. (505-256-8239 ext. 46902)

For students who are undocumented, you will need to contact Armando Bustamante who works with El Centro de la Raza at the University of New Mexico. (505-277-5020)

For fafsa help contact below


Sebastian Molinar


Maria Anchondo


Marcial Martinez




  To contact CNM: 505-224-3000 or the student may go to this link and fill out a form requesting assistance: or email: or 



761-2352 (Joni)

761-2070  (Ruben)