The School Based Health Center is a collaboration between Albuquerque High School, UNM Medical Group and the University of New Mexico Department of Family and Community Medicine. We provide confidential, low cost / no cost services to all students.
Please complete your registration and permission forms at the beginning of the school year for ongoing access to care.
The clinic staff consists of:
- Pediatrician, Dr. Jane McGrath: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nurse Practitioner, Dr. Monique Vallabhan: MVallabhan@salud.unm.edu
- Therapist: Pauline Perea: email@example.com
- Health Educator, Wilma John: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Manager, Sheena Moe: email@example.com
- Clinic Coordinator, Cindy Maldonado: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinic Coordinator, Stephanie Chavez: SteChavez@unmmg.org
- Psychiatrist, Dr. Dan Rifkin
We offer comprehensive services for students including health assessments, immunizations, sports physicals, medical care, reproductive health care, health education, case management, counseling and psychiatric consultations. Our goal is to coordinate with the school's primary healthcare provider and provide ease of access for families with the availability of lab testing, prescriptions and referrals.
Appointments can be scheduled by contacting the clinic directly at (505) 244-1330.