Counseling sign in
Click here to sign in
Register for AP Exams Here
Pre-administration for AP exams
Monday, April 17, 2017 - Pre-administration for AP exams during lunch from 11:42 am to 12:12 pm
Tuesday, April18, 2017- Pre-administration for AP exams during lunch from 11:42 am to 12:12 pm
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - Pre-administration for AP exams after school at 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Thursday, April 20, 2017 - Pre-administration for AP exams after school at 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
The mission of the Albuquerque High School counseling program is to support all students through a comprehensive and developmental approach by addressing academic, college/career and personal/social skills necessary to achieve quality learning and lifelong success.
Students graduate from Albuquerque High School as responsible and successful 21st Century Citizens.
The Albuquerque High School Counseling Program believes…
- All students have dignity, worth, the capacity to learn and have the right to be served by a comprehensive school counseling program which provides academic, college/career, personal and social support.
- All students’ ethnic, cultural differences and special needs are considered in planning and implementing the school-wide program.
- There is a collaborative effort among the school counselors, administration and teachers to coordinate with parents and the community.
- Data will be used in assessing the needs and the effectiveness of the school counseling program and will drive future program development and evaluation.
- School counselors adhere to ethical standards and regularly participate in professional development activities and abide by the professional school counseling ethics as advocated by American School Counselor Association.
To See a Counselor:
- Fill out a "Counselor Request Form" in the Counseling Office (during passing period, lunch or with a note from your teacher).
- Your counselor will call you out of class. During busy weeks, this could take a few days.
- If you have an emergency, please notify the counseling secretary or the main receptionist.
- The counseling office is open Monday-Friday from 7am to 3pm.
- In delivering a comprehensive school counseling program, school counselors perform different roles including participating in professional learning community meetings, district level meetings, and classroom presentations which require the counselors to be out of the office. To better serve you please contact your student's counselor directly by e-mail or phone.
Order transcripts here
College Preperation Linkc