Battalion Commander: C/LTC Natalie Barbara
Battalion XO: C/MAJ Angel Montoya
Battalion CSM: C/MSG Mariah Besse
Battalion S-1: C/MAJ Michael Todacheene
Battalion S-2: C/SGM Kiley Otero
Battalion S-3: C/CPT Joselyn Bustillos
Battalion S-4: C/SFC Briana Flores
11 Principles of Leadership
Looking for a chance to learn or display your leadership abilities?
The JROTC Battalion, like the military, is run by a staff. The Battalion Staff is comprised of eight leadership positions and are responsible for the day to day operations of the battalion.
To know yourself, you must understand who you are. Where do your interests lie? Do you have any special talent? What are your weaknesses? Do you have a least favorite subject? What are some of your faults? Answering these questions is part of self-evaluation.
- Know Yourself and Seek Self Improvement
- Be Technically Proficient
- Seek and Take Responsibility for Your Actions
- Make Sound and Timely Decisions
- Set the Example
- Know Your Personnel and Look Out for Their Well Being
- Keep Your Followers Informed
- Develop a Sense of Responsibility in Your Followers
- Ensure the Task is Understood, Supervised, and Accomplished
- Build a Team
- Employ Your Team in Accordance with its Capabilities